Optimise are delighted to to announce that we’ve been short-listed in NINE categories for the International Performance Marketing Awards 2018:
- Western Europe – Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy – Tesco Bank & Optimise
- APAC – Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy – Optimise Media for Expedia
- APAC – Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy – Optimise Media for Woolworths Rewards
- Best CPA Network – Optimise Media
- Industry Choice of Network – Optimise Media
- MENA – Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy – Optimise Media for Al Tayyar Travel Group
- Most Effective Use of Programmatic – Optimise Media for Unibet
- Eastern Europe – Best Managed Affiliate Programme – Optimise Media Poland: Showmax
- Eastern Europe – Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy – Optimise Media Poland: Super-Pharm
The Performance Marketing Awards are the largest and leading ceremony for the performance marketing industry globally. The 2018 awards ceremony recognizes the very best in global performance marketing and celebrating innovation, creativity and success within the industry across USA, MENA, APAC, LATAM, Western & Eastern Europe.
Optimise CMO & CEO (Asia, MEA), Stephen Rumbelow said “We’re delighted to be short-listed across nine categories across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. It not only highlights our global performance marketing excellence, creativity and innovation, but it’s also a fantastic validation of all of the hard work and dedication of Team Optimise across each of our International Offices.”
The awards will be judged by an international panel of carefully selected individuals with the winners being announced at the awards ceremony in London on 15 October.